We are looking for true Codeguru to join us!
Avarea R&D team is hungry for Lead solution developer with solid expertise on cloud based application development. You will be a key player in a team that develops our Big Data Analytics platform focused on marketing and sales analytics.
Our team is a start-up like unit within Avarea and agile working is a true “no-brainer” for us, as we tend to say. You will be surrounded by over 40 analytical brains.
We grow fast, so what we do is we experiment, make mistakes, learn, gain levels in creativity – and then grow more. We work and experiment on modern Big Data analytics and digital marketing technologies, which gives you a chance to continuously develop yourself and learn new technology and business development skills.
Our gurus have:
● At least 2 years of experience on developing cloud based applications with technologies such as Java, Spring, Java-script C#.
● Finnish and English skills (naturally, if you write code) and ability to communicate technical details to business
● Master’s or Bachelor Degree in Software Engineering
Experience on some or all of these:
● Web technologies like REST API’s, JSON.
● Paas cloud environments such as Microsoft Azure, AWS
● Working with Agile methodologies
● DevOps tools like Jira, Confluence, Git
True gurus are also experienced in:
● Digital Marketing solutions (Facebook Analytics, Google Analytics and related APIs)
What kind of Gurus we like the best?
● Brave and inspiring workmate
● Passionate about new technologies and solving big business problems
● Believe in good design and quality
● Enjoy working with the team and towards common goal of the team
● Has fun at work
● Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and continuously developing own skills
Want to brainstorm more ?
For further brainstorming, contact Jouni Leskinen, Director of Research and Development (050-3513837) through WhatsApp (anytime) or if you’re eager to call, you reach him on Wednesdays between 9 and 11 or send your application directly to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you.
We will start conducting discussions before the last application date, 20.11.2017.
We asked our newest Brains Timo to write down notes about his first week in Avarea. Check out what he found (in finnish):